Isha 1 month ago

Ishas picture
IshaLast Seen: 1 week 2 days agoJoined on: 14-May-2019Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: Class 12

Hm du k kisi clg m regular m admision krate hain then 1 year study k bad hm non clg m chnge krwa skte hain ?

Write your answer

Answer (1)


Muskan 1 month ago

Muskan s picture
Muskan Last Seen: 3 weeks 2 days agoJoined on: 14-Sep-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation
Hey Isha,
In the third semester you can change your college on the basis of marks you score in the examinations of the Delhi University.
You can change between the regular colleges for the same course you are pursuing but it is difficult to say if you can switch between regular and non regular. Because procedure for admission in both of them is different.
If you are not sure and want to switch in the future then I would suggest you to take admission in Non regular that is SOL or NCWEB of Du.

Comment (0)

Write your comment

Similar Questions