Engineering remains one of the most popular course till date. There are almost 14 lakh engineering aspirants each year, thousands of which have to forego their dream of becoming an engineer due to high tuition fees.
Therefore, many organisations have come forward to help students through scholarships.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
- Indian Oil Corporation Scholarship
- Tata Scholarship for Engineering Students
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme
- IET India
- Siemens Scholarship Programme
However, these scholarships have certain criteria that determine your eligibility for the same like gender so do look for it before applying.
All the best!