How can I take admission into sir JJ College of architecture through NATA?
For admission in Sir JJ College of Architecture following are tge requirements :-
• Applicants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English from a recognized board are considered eligible to apply for B.Arch.
• Admission to B.Arch. is done on the basis of valid score obtained in NATA/ JEE Main.
So, your NATA scores are an essential part.
Hope this helps,
All the best!
hello aspirant ..
Candidates seeking admission to this college need to submit the following documents:
- 10+2 mark sheet/BArch mark sheet.
- NATA /JEE scorecard/CET Score Card.
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate (Other than Maharashtra board)
- Two-color photographs.
- Domicile /Birth certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
hope it helps!.
For Sir JJ College of Architecture or any other college which accepts NATA score only your NATA marks are not considered you also need to score good in your boards, then only your aggregate i.e. cutoff will be high.
For eg. if you score 145+ in NATA and 85+ in boards then you possibly can get admission into JJ in OPEN category. For other categories cutoff goes low. As JJ is one of the top colleges in India its Cutoff goes very high compared to other collges.
Hope you got your answer.