Chitkara Business School is one of the fastest growing business schools in India and is constantly rated within the top 75 management institutes because of its curriculum, faculty, industry exposure and last but no the least are the placements. The curriculum is well decorated with a wide range of electives, internship programs, opportunities for live projects and industry stalwarts coming to the campus for talks and symposiums.
The specialisations that you can opt for in the 2 year MBA program are:
- Finance and Banking
- Healthcare Management
- Health Information Technology
- Public Health
- Supply chain and logistics
- Rural Management
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
The companies that come for placements are:
- Quick Heal
The national rankings of this B-School are:
- Business World ranks Chitkara Business School 63rd amongst top 100 B-Schools of India and Best in the region.
- Business Standard report ranked Chitkara Business School “Best in Punjab” in their latest findings.
- India Today ranked Chitkara Business School 68th among top 100 B-Schools of India and Best in the Region.
- FICCI B-School Ratings 2019 powered by ICARE awarded CBS with “Three Star Rating” and Best in the region.
- Chronicle Magazine placed Chitkara Business School in ‘A+ Category’, and ranked it among the ‘Top B-Schools of India’.
(These are the figures that are directly quoted from their website)
The highest package that was offered was 6.53 lakhs per annum while the average stands out to be 6 lakhs per annum. The exams that are considered for admission to its MBA program are CAT/XAT/NMAT/CMAT/MAT.
I hope I am able to solve your query. All the best
The Chitkara College, Chandigarh is just good for doing MBA. But again, the decision depends on you, whether you find it good for yourself or not depend upon the conditions. The following link may help you to form a view and then you can decide accordingly whether to be there or not.
Hope this helps.