The Three-year BBA program of Manipal University Jaipur imparts fundamental knowledge of business and management principles to the students. The program typically allows students to specialize in one of the multiple concentration areas, including Finance and Banking, IT and E-Business, Sales and Marketing, Accounting and Taxation, and people and management
For more information please visit this website
Hope you find this informative
Many of my seniors and friends has opted for the BBA program at Manipal University, so according to their feedback here are some Insights of the program-
- A continuous evaluation method is adopted based on quizzes, class tests, viva, presentations, submission of assignments, performance in computer lab and practical.
- A summer project is carried out by the students after completion of the fourth semester.
- A local project is carried out by the students during the sixth semester.
- The evaluation of the project work is divided as 50% for project work and 50% for viva-voce.
- The viva-voce is conducted along with external examiners.
- Students can select a specialization from the nine options offered at Department Of Commerce, MU, Manipal. They are -
- E-Banking and Finance
- Financial Markets
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Human Resource
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Family Business Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- In Academic year 2017-18, 12 companies visited the campus which includes Tata Consultancy Services (9), Northern Trust Bank (18), Mphasis, Oracle (14), Concentrix (19), Tommy Hilfiger (8), Valued Epistemics (2) to name a few with high employer reputation.
- The students were hired for various positions such as Financial Analyst, Operations Analyst, Customer Relationship Officer, Assurance Associate, Digital Marketing Executive, and Management Trainee Positions.
Hope this was helpful.
All the best.