If you want to get admission in top colleges then you rank should be under 200.For B.Des a score of 70 out 100 will be considered good and for B.F.Tech 100+ out of 150 will be considered safe for getting in top NIFT colleges.
I hope this helps.
The NIFT cutoff will depend on the following factors:
- Total number of candidates appearing in examination.
- Total number of candidates passing the entrance test.
- Difficulty level of the examination.
- Total seats available for B.Des. and B.FTech. Programmes
- Students performance in the examination.
- Previous years cutoff trends.
The cut-off will be released in May/June 2020. To find out the cut-off of various colleges, check the link below:
Hope this helps!