How would be the instrumentation technology branch in Andhra university? placements?scope? etc..
Andhra University College of Engineering, has set up several student services and welfare centres.
- Andhra University BTech placements 2019 concluded with approx. 75%.
- Andhra University has a Training and Placement cell.
- Top companies such as Tech Mahindra, Wipro and Microsoft visit the campus to recruit students.
- Companies such as Sprint Export-Visakhapatnam and BMR Hatcheries offer internships to students.
Lastly instrumentation engineer typically work for industries with automated process with the goal of improving the productivity, reliability, safety, optimisation and stability.
Job Opportunities for Instrumentation Engineers may include in
- Public/Private firms,
- R&D organizations,
- Steel plants,
- Cement manufacturing companies,
- Thermal power plants,
- Chemical companies and similar industries.
Hopefully this helps!!