I am a working professional with 17yrs of experience in Advertising sales.I have done MBA in Marketing. Is it advisable to go for UGC NET at the agenof 43? what are the prospect of qualifying UGC Net for me.Please guide. please
As per required UGC NET 2020 education qualification, candidates possessing a post-graduate degree with 55% marks are eligible to apply for the exam. Candidates should not be more than 30 years in age for JRF but there is no age restriction to apply for the post of Assistant Professor.
Eligibility criteria for UGC net exam is
- Master’s Degree holders with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for reserved candidates) can register for the exam.
- Students in the final year of the master’s program or waiting for its result can also apply for the exam.
- Ph.D. degree holders who completed their master’s degree before September 19, 1991 will be given a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks.
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age as on June 1, 2020 to apply for Junior Research Fellowship.
- SC, ST, OBC, PWD, Transgender and Women candidates are given an age relaxation of up to 5 years.
You can refer to this link for more information about the course.
Hope this helps!!!