I am final year bsc biology group student. Am i eligible to fill the neet ug 2020 form?? if yes,which eligibility code should i choose?
You are eligible for neet provided you have got at least 50 % aggregate in pcb in your class 12th board examination from a recognized board if you belong to general category ; while it's only 40% aggregate in pcb for obc, sc and st categories , 45 % aggregate in pcb for pwd category.
If you are eligible for neet with your pcb aggregate in class XII then you need to choose the code 05 while filling neet application form as code 05 is for those who are pursuing the three years degree course of a recognized University with any two of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology as mandatory subjects and have qualified the first year including practical tests in these subjects
Steps you need to follow for filling neet application form are listed below "-
- Filling in the application of NEET 2020
- Uploading of scanned images
- NEET application fee payment
- Printing of confirmation page.
Also you need to upload following documents for filling neet application form :-
- Your passport size photograph:- background should be white , preferably with name and date of taking the photograph. Photograph should not be with cap or goggles. The focus needs to be on face (80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background).
- Postcard size picture:- Must be taken on or after September 1, 2019.Preferably with name and date of taking the photograph and should not be with cap or goggles.
- Signature:- it should be on white Background with black pen; signature should be in running hand writing [not in capital letter].
- Left-hand thumb impression:- it should be with blue ink on white paper
- Class 10 passing certificate :- You should scan your Class X Passing Certificate for uploading
For detailed information go through our page for which link is provided below :-
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK