I am studying bsc first year from cbz. Can i eligible for CSIR UGC NET Exam.
The eligibility criteria for CSIR UGC NET is :
- Candidates must have a M.Sc or an equivalent degree / Integrated BS-MS / BS - 4 years / BE / B. Tech / B. Pharma / MBBS.
- General/ EWS and OBC-NCL candidates have to secure minimum of 55% marks and for SC/ ST/PWD candidates need to secure a minimum of 50% marks is required in their respective degree.
- B.Sc. (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or aspirants who have enrolled in the Integrated MS-PhD program can also apply providing that they have secured minimum 55% marks (for general and OBC-NCL) and 50% marks for SC / ST/PWD.
- the candidates who have bachelor’s degree must be enrolled for Ph.D./ Integrated Ph.D. program. Only then they will be eligible.
- Ph.D. degree holders, who have passed Master’s degree with minimum 50% marks, are eligible to apply for the only Lectureship.
The age limit is that for Junior Research Fellowship the age of the candidates should be less than 28 years and there is no upper age limit for Assistant Professorship. The upper age limit can be relaxed up to 5 years for reserved category candidates.
Hope it helps!
The eligibility criteria for CSIR UGC NET exam is that the candidates must obtain a degree in BTech/ BE/ BPharma/ MBBS/ BS(4 years)/ Integrated BS-MS/MSc with minimum 55 percent of marks.
To apply for JRF, candidates should be maximum 28 years in age.
There is no upper limit to apply for the post of lectureship.
Hope it helps.