I belong to OBC NC category but still TISSNET is charging me 1000 rs per course, why?
Dear Pratham, please follow this procedure.
- Unemployed candidates, whose parent’s / guardian’s annual income from all the sources for the Financial Year 2017-18 is less than Rs.2.5 Lakhs for SC/ST and Rs.1 lakh for OBC(NC) are required to pay Rs.250/- as Concessional Application Fee for each programme. However, they should upload the necessary certificates.
- Candidates have to upload / attach relevant certificates strictly in the prescribed format. The Institute also takes steps to have the Caste/Tribe/Non-creamy layer/ Income certificates verified by the competent authorities post-admission and those found to have submitted manipulated certificates at any stage of their study, will be asked to leave the programme.
- Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee amount for every programme she/he applies for. For SC/ST/OBC(NC) candidates, the application fee is Rs. 250/- per programme + bank charges.
While uploading the documents:
- Candidates applying through the online application form will have to upload the certificates mentioned above. Those who are submitting a hard copy of the application form should post along with the application form the above mentioned documents attested by a School Headmaster or a Principal of College or a Gazetted Officer (refer to Reservation Section on the admission website). Requests received without the above Certificates will be rejected and no communication will be sent in this regards.
- SC/ST candidates whose annual family income is <=250000 (2.5 lac) and OBC(NC) candidates whose annual family income is <=100000 have to upload Income certificate for the Financial Year 2017-2018 issued by Revenue Officer