I Got 190 in cmat 2019. Am i eligible for PIMR indore MBA dual specialisation.
Hello Sagar, first accept my heariest wishes to qualify in CMAT and score well. The cutoff is above 220 to get admmission in PIMR. Prestige Institute Of Management And Research ( PIMR), indore is the one of the reputed college of India offered many diploma, graduate, post graduate and doctrate degrees to the students. This college also offers many MBA dual programme which are marketing, finance, HRM, system, production, enterprenurship, financial administration and marketing management with two year of duration. But you have very slim chance to get admission in PIMR Indore. The cutoff is usually 220+ to get admission in PIMR.
I am giving you some list of colleges who where ready to accept 190 in CMAT with there fees structre and other details.
1) Goa Institute Of Management - fees 9.79 lakh per annum
2) Department Of Management Science, Pune -fees 2.45 lakh per annum
3) KJ Somania Institute Of Management Studies, Mumbai - fees 11.12 lakh per annum
4) Xavier Institute Of Management And Enterprenurship, Bengluru - fees 10 lakh per annum
5) KIIT Institute Of Management, Bhubneswar - fees 11.95 lakh per annum
6) Institute Of Public Enterprise - fees 8 lakh per annum
7) Jaipuria Institute Of Management, Lucknow - fees 9.25 lakh per annum
The average placement of those above colleges is 5 lakh to15 lakh per annum. All the colleges are decorated with best faculty, good infrastructre and easy going practical environment. some colleges also offers dual specialization in MBA. It is adviseable you to apply separately in colleges and meet the college admission criteria. hope you will get admission in one of the reputed college of india.