Hope you're doing great.
Whether you an MBA or PGDM the curriculum for the whole course remains the same. To understand this, an MBA is a management degree provided by the University such as MBA from FMS will fetch your degree in management from Delhi University. However, if you study MBA from an autonomous or independent body such as IIMs or any other private institute then after finishing your course you will be eligible for PGDM degree in a specialised subject such as Marketing, Finance, Operations, HR etc.
You have got average marks in MAT examination. With that score you can target the following colleges which offer MBA/PGDM degree:
- JIMS Jaipur: Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Jaipur
- DGMC Mumbai: Deviprasad Goenka Management College of Media Studies
- GIBS Business School - GIBS Bangalore
- ISB&M Kolkata: International School of Business & Media
- National School of Business
- CMR University
- Don Bosco School of Management
Personally, I'll suggest you try and improve your marks in another attempt to get a shot at top MBA/PGDM college through MAT. The decision is yours.
Hope this will help. Do reach out in the comment section for more query.
All the best!