i scored 129.5 in clat 2019. what will be my predicted rank and which nlu will i get..
See according to your expected 114 marks you rank will be around 480-1180. This year cut off will be high but their are chances that you will get nlu whose past year cut off was under 1500 rank. So dont worry let the result come. then their are chances that you will get admission in 2nd,3rd round easily. You can check your rank from our predictor: https://law.careers360.com/clat-rank-predictor?icn=clat_rp&ici=clat_article_view_sticky you can also predict the college: https://law.careers360.com/clat-college-predictor?icn=clat-clgpd&ici=qna-sticky-web also you check the past year cut-ff data record: https://law.careers360.com/articles/clat-cutoff
all the best.
It will depend upon the cut off for this year. But you can predict from previous year cut off.
Here is a list of all NLUs and their respective cut offs in 2017 for the general category. Taking a look at this and previous trends if you have a rank till 1200 you seem to have a fair chance for All India seats in NLUs.
1. National Law School of India University- 59
2. National Academy of Legal Studies and Research- 130
3. National Law Institute University- 351
4. West Bengal National University of Judicial Sciences- 213
5. National Law University Jodhpur- 343 6. Hidayatullah National Law University- 574
7. Gujarat National Law University- 453
8. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University- 627
9. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law- 801
10. Chanakya National Law University- 909
11. National University of Advanced Legal Studies- 826
12. National Law University Odisha- 1023
13. National University of Study and Research in Law- 1051
14. National Law University and Judicial Academy- 1124
15. Tamil Nadu National Law School- 1151
16. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University- 1180
17. Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai- 478
18. Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur- 1126
CLAT College Predictor
Know your admission chances in top law colleges as per your CLAT Rank