I scored 385 in neet 2020 from maharashtra belongs to sc category. Can i get bds or bams seat in any gov clg in maharashtra or outside maharashtra ?
Recommended: Join NEET Crash Course to Improve Your Preparation Level & Strengthen Most Asked Concepts in NEET Start Now
With 385 marks in neet you have chance to get bds government college in Maharashtra if you belong to OBC catagory. Some of some colleges which you can get:-
- ACPM Dental College, Morane
- Aditya Dental College, Beed
- Dr DY Patil Dental College and Hospital, Pune
- Dr Hedgewar Smruti Rugna Seva Mandal's Dental College, Hingoli
- MA Rangoonwala College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre, Pune
You have also chance to get bams government. This information is based on previous years cutoff and the cutoff marks change every year. It's depends upon number of students that appeared in examination, number of seats available in colleges, difficulties of question paper, reservation catagory, previous years cutoff trends, etc.
You can use neet college predictor to know which college you may get with your marks. That is mentioned below:-
Hope this helpful. Best of luck.