I want to do 4 years b.tech in kiit,but my date of birth is not approved for kiitee exam,then can I get admission in kiit ? please answer me please..
Here's eligibility criteria for a B.Tech(4 Years) Course in KIIT university and one must fulfill it for admission.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2020 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech (4 Years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.2000
I hope this helps.