I'm have completed BSc but in final year of bsc I had taken only physics and chemistry so I'm eligible or not for soldiers clerk post
Following is the eligibility for Soldier Clerk post. You can have a look and see whether you fulfill all the criteria or not.
- 10+2 / Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science). Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% in aggregate in Class XII.
- Should have studied English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping in Class XII or Class X.
- Should have secured min 40% marks in each of these subject, whether in Class XII or Class X.
- If a candidate is a graduate (any field) with Maths / Account / Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths / English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII is waived off.
- If a candidate is a graduate but not having English and Maths / Accounts /Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Maths / Accounts / Book Keeping at least once in Class XII or Class X.
Hope it helps