The steps for admission in KGMU in MHA course are
- Applying candidates need to have a valid score in entrance exams such as CAT /MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA/KGMU
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their marks in these Entrance Exam.
- GD and interview will be conducted by the Institute for shortlisted candidates.
- On the basis of the performance in GD and PI, candidates will be selected
- Selected candidates have to submit the required documents
- After the documents are verified candidates have to pay admission fee
You can check the link below to get details about KGMU