- My general category merit rank is 1120 and common merit rank is 1868 in bf tech ..can I get admission in nift in second round counselling ?
My general category merit rank is 1120 and common merit rank is 1868 in bf tech ..can I get admission in nift in second round counselling ?
Hello Reshma, please check out the following link for detailed info on NIFT cutoff:https://design.careers360.com/articles/nift-cutoff
with common merit rank 1868 in BFtech, you do not have chance in any NIFT college since the last admitted rank is quite above from yours fromprevious years statistics. check out this link: https://images.careers360.mobi/sites/default/files/NIFT-Last-Merit-Rank_0_0.pdf
however with Merit rank of 1120, you can get the following campuses as per previous year's statistics:
- kangra: apparel Production, accessory design, fashion communication, textile (Home State)
- Rae Bareily: Leather design (Other state)
- Kannur: knitwear (Home State)
- Srinagar: fashion design (home state)
Hello Reshma, No, I don't think you would get a seat in BFTech courses in any of the NIFTs at this rank. The 2018 closing rank was 639 in NIFT Kannur. You should choose another course in order to get a seat because securing a seat for BFTech course would not be possible for you due to a higher rank.
NIFT College Predictor 2019
Know your admission chances for B.Des & B.FTech in NIFT Campuses