my neet score is463.I belongs to OBC-NCL ezhava. can i get mbbs seat in government medical college in kerala
By this score it is hard to get admission in government medical colleges.you may get admission in Private dental colleges or Private self financing medical colleges. There is less chance to get admission in medical colleges. Iam giving you name of some of the colleges where you will get admission in.
- Azeezia Medical College, Meeyannoor
- Sree Gokulam Medical College, Venjaramoodu
- KMCT Medical College, Manassery
- Karuna Medical College, Palakkad
- Pariyaram Dental College, Kannur
- Annoor Dental College and Hospital, Muvattupuzha
- Al-Azhar Dental College, Thodupuzha
- Sree Anjaneya Institute of Dental Sciences, Kozhikode
- Educare Institute of Dental Sciences, Malappuram
- Azeezia Dental College, Kollam
- Indira Gandhi Institute Of Dental Sciences, Nellikkuzhi
- Kannur Dental College, Anjarakand
- KMCT Dental College, Kozhikode
- Mar Baselios Dental College, Thangalam
- MES Dental College, Malappuram
- Noorul Islam College of Dental Science, Aralumoodu
- Malabar Dental College and Research Centre, Mudur
- Pushpagiri College of Dental Sciences, Perumthuruthy
- PMS College of Dental Science and Research, Thiruvananthapuram
- PSM College of Dental Sciences and Research, Akkikavu
- Royal Dental College, Iron Hills
- St Gregorios Dental College, Chelad
- Sri Sankara Dental College, Vennecode
Hope this will help,
Dear Student sumathi,
Congrats! For getting 463 marks under OBC-NCL category in NEET. But this marks is not more sufficient for get MBBS admission in Top government Medical Colleges, Kerala Like:
- Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram .
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode.
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology Trivandrum.
But, if Kerala is your home state then you can take advantage of Home- state quota and also category wise reservation. Thus, there is chance to get admission in good government college, Kerala Like:
- Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur.
- Government Medical College, Thrissur.
- Government Medical College, Kottayam .
For more information regarding prediction of Colleges of Kerala you can go to this Link:
For more information about prediction of college of other states go to this link and predict your college :
You can also click on this link for more information regarding cut off government medical Colleges:
I hope this help you.
All the Best!!! Good Luck!!!
Though the officially cut-off for this year has not been released by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala till now, as per our assumption it can be definitely estimated that inspite of being reserved category student you don't have any kind of probability to get chances in the topmost and reputed MBBS colleges in Kerala like "Govt Medical College, Kottayam", "Govt. Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram", "Govt. Medical College, Kozhikkode" and "Govt. Medical College, Thrissur" even through Home State Quota. But you can definitely get admission in the other Government MBBS colleges like "Govt. Medical College, Manjeri ", "Govt. Medical College, Parippally, Kollam ", "Govt. Medical College Kannur ", " Government Medical College, Palakkad " and "Govt. Medical College, Ernakulam ". You an also apply for top Government Dental Institution in your state.
You can also check the previous year's cut-off details through the following link to get detailed information in this regard:
You can also use Careers360 NEET college predictor tool:
Wish you all the best !!!