- sir after dropping 2 years after my 12th is am eligible for indian army bsc nursing entrance exam of 2020 ?
sir after dropping 2 years after my 12th is am eligible for indian army bsc nursing entrance exam of 2020 ?
Yes you are eligible for indian army bsc nursing. B.Sc Nursing is (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) and It is a 4-year undergraduate course. The minimum eligibility criterion for mns 2020 is as follows:-
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated or widow without encumbrances are eligible.
- Nationality should be Indian
- Date of Birth Between 01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2003 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling)examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the course.
Hope this helps.. All the best..