Allahabad University is an apex University in India which offers various ug, PG, M.phil and D. Phil courses in faculties of arts , Science and Commerce.
The University conducts under graduate admission test (UGAT) to offer admissions in BA, BSC, bcom, BFA and BPA programs.
Application is given through online mode.
Eligibility for BSC ( psychology) - candidate must have passed 10+2 in science stream from any recognized board . Admission is based on UGAT score followed by University based counselling. Candidates are required to register online for UGAT from the official website of university followed by uploading a scanned photograph and signature ( 3.5 × 4.5 cm) in JPEG / JPG format.
In UGAT Entrance e am marks will be calculated as follows
Total calculated marks = Test score + special benefit if any. If two or more students score same marks then their relative merit will be determined on the basis of below mentioned factors
• marks obtained in the qualifying 10+2 equivalent exam.
• in case, the marks obtained by two students in 10+2 examination are equal then marks obtained by then in . High school will be taken into account.
Documents required at UGAT COUNSELLING
•high school and intermediate marksheet and •certificate with one set of photocopies
• transfer or migration certificate
•Admit card issued by University
• caste certificate
•NCC ' B' or NCC ' C' certificate
Hello Sonia !
Allahabad university gives admission in BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BFA & BPA programs, from Entrance Exam (UGAT).
A merit list is prepared for the successful candidates on the basis of their marks in entrance. Criteria for calculating marks is:
Total Calculated Marks= Test Score+ Special Benefit (if any)
If two or more students score same marks then their relative merit will be determined on the basis of
- Marks obtained in the qualifying (10+2) or equivalent exam.
- In case, the marks obtained by two students in 10+2 examination are equal then marks obtained by them in High School (10th) will be taken into account.
After that , final admission is given on the basis of counselling (Those who had a valid rank in the merit list , are eligible for counselling process) .
Hope it helps !