1. You can study M.sc in maths, MBA in a good college. You can appear for JAM to take admission in Nit or IITs.
2. You can try for TIRF or BARC if you're interested in research.
3. You can join professional courses like web designing, web development, application designing, animation, vfx etc.
4. You can prepare for Cs if you want to work smart with patience.
5. You can join banking sector by appearing IBPS or SBI exams. You will have great future and a good salary in it.
6. For govt. Jobs you should prepare for SSC, CHSL, CGL and CDS . You can also appear for AFCAT.
Ok so you have few jobs related to your fields listed below-
Charted certified accountant
Secondary school teacher
Your degree can also be useful for other jobs like financial manager, financial trader, software tester, operational researcher etc.
Hope this helped.