Hii dear,List of documents required at the time of admission in DU:
- Class 10 certificates (mark sheet or certificate) which will have your date of birth and parents names
- Class 12 certificate (mark sheet or certificate)
- Recent character certificate
- Provisional certificate
- 5 passport size photograph
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM certificate (in the name of the applicant) issued by the competent authority. The names of applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM must match with the names that appear on their corresponding School Board qualifying certificates; similarly, their parents' names must match in both sets of certificates
- EWS Certificate from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category.
- The Delhi University registration form
- The particular college form which you wish to get in, in accordance with your marks and take a print out 2 copies
You should have atleast 2 photo copies of each document you are carrying.
Hope this helped.
- Class 12th or qualifying examination mark sheet and passing certificate clearly mentioning the marks obtained and the subjects appeared for.
- Class 10th mark sheet, the passing certificate as proof of age
- Caste Certificate/ EWS Certificate (as applicable)
- Transfer certificate from the school
- Migration certificate from the board
- Character certificate
- OMR form - University registration (most important)
- Receipt of Fee Payment