Market is flooded with courses of your choice and they too are very good.
You need not to follow what crowd is doing. Always opt for the course and career of your choice.
- BAMS (Ayurvedic)
- BHMS (Homoeopathy)
- BUMS (Unani)
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.VSc AH)
- Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Science (BNYS)
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy.
Hope this answer might help you
All the Best.
Other options for a science student would be
1) BHMS- Bachelor of homeopaybic medicine
3) BS- Bachelor of science
3) BSN- Bachelor of science nursing
4) BVS - Bachelor of veterinary service
5) BANS- Bachelor of ayurvwleda,nursing and surgery
6) Pharm D
7) B pharmacy
9) A degree in any subject, ( majors) biology, chemistry, physics English, literature.
10) Mass communication
Anything! Just explore the options and see what suits you.
Hope this helps.
Other then MBBS and BDS you can go for below options-
-Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
-Bachelor of Homeopathic/Ayurvedic/Unani Medicine Surgery (BAMS / BHMS / BUMS)
-Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.VSc & AH)
-Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
If we compare the scope then MBBS has good scope in comparison of others. You should try to get into MBBS.