What is the cut off Mark for sc candidates for mbbs 2019
Recommended: Predict your Rank & Admission Chances in MBBS/BDS Colleges as per your NEET Score. Click Here
Latest: Amity University admissions open APPLY Now
Hi Sai Vaidya,
Please into the following expected minimum percentile cutoff list as per the categories, for your reference -
1. Unreserved (UR) - 50th Percentile
2. Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH) - 45th Percentile
3. Scheduled Caste (SC) - 40th Percentile
4. Scheduled Tribe (ST) - 40th Percentile
5. Other Backward Classes (OBC) - 50th Percentile
6. Scheduled Caste Physically Handicapped (SC-PH) - 40th Percentile
7. Scheduled Tribe Physically Handicapped (ST-PH) - 40th Percentile
8. OBC Physically Handicapped (OBC-PH) - 40th Percentile
Since, the NEET results are declared as percentiles and it can be confusing for candidates to understand if they have qualified or not, you can expect the cutoff marks' range for SC category to be around 118-96 (SC) and 106-96 (SC-PH) which were the cutoff ranges in 2018. The cutoff range for each year, for each category is based on the previous years' results and can be approximated to be around the same.
I hope this helps you and for your further reference, you can look into our NEET 2019 link that I am attaching down below. This will help you understand the results better.
Hello Sai Vidy..
Thanks for contacting Careers360..
The cutoff score for sc candidates for MBBS 2019 around 40 percentile.
All the best:)
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.