What is your opinion on joining the Bsc Economics course at Ghokale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune. They recently started the course there. I am a Humanities student from Thiruvananthapuram. If GIPE is not that good. Can you suggest alternatives?
Gokhale institute of politics and economics (GIPE), Pune is a NAAC Accredited college with UGC approval. They offer Bachelors degree in economics as a three year long full time undergraduate degree course (BSc economics). The total fee for this course is approximately INR 4.14 lakhs. To be eligible for applying in BSc economics at GIPE the candidate must have completed their 10+2 level education from a recognized board of education.
The top colleges offering BSc in economics in India are listed below
- St. Xavier's College, West Bengal
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
- Ramakrishna mission vidya mandhiram, Howra
- PSG college of arts and science, Coimbatore
- Mount Carmel college, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- St. Joseph's College, Bangalore
Hope this helps and Good luck