What should i fill in the field of state eligibility (15% all india quota) in NEET 2019 application form .(I am from jharkhand)
UPDATE: B.Tech applications open at Manipal Institute of Technology Apply Now
There is a difference between local and non local Local it is 85%,reserved ie your state of nativity . The nativity, different states have given different definitions of nativity some said six years of continuous study in a state, some said 10th and 12th in a state. Howe ever for many students they are mix interpreting abt state of eligibility for15%quota all India. It is nothing but other than your state. You can opt for any other state of your choice
If your question is regarding the state eligibility quota, then here you go..
The states that are participating in NEET 2019 will fill their 85% MBBS/BDS seats through state counseling. The remaining 15% seats are filled through All India counseling. For you to be eligible for the 85% of the state counseling,
1. You must have completed 10th and 12th or should have completed your 10th and should be appearing your 12th from that state.
2. You should possess a valid domicile from that state.
3. You should possess a valid residential proof.
If all the above 3 are with Jharkhand then your state of eligibility is Jharkhand.