CUSAT CAT Eligibility refers to the criteria that are essential to be considered before applying for Common Admission Test in Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT CAT).
- For applying to B.Tech courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in 10+2 level.
- For graduation courses, candidates who have appeared for 10+2 exam are also eligible.
- The qualifying marks for SEBC candidates from the state of Kerala is 55% in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in Mathematics as well.
- An overall 50% mark in aggregate is required to apply for CUSAT CAT.
- For the rest, the qualifying mark is 60% in aggregate as well as Mathematics.
- Diploma or Vocational candidates are not eligible to appear for CUSAT CAT.
- The maximum age limit of candidate is 25 years as on September of the current year.
- Both Indian and foreign nationals will need to share the required documents.
- In case of applying based on state quota, domicile certificate is mandatory to produce during the final round of interview.
ALL THE BEST!!