Which books can help for the CAT preparations and other management exams such as XAT, IIFT, SNAP, etc?
These are some of the best books
- For Vocabulary: Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- For enhancing the reading speed, any novel and newspaper and anything you can read will be good enough.
- For Grammar: Normal Grammar Rules from Wren and Martin.
Books by Arun Sharma (TMH) and by Nishant Sinha (Pearson)
- Quantum CAT by Sarvesh K Verma
- Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
Hope this helps
CAT Pathfinder - IIM & Non-IIM MBA Call Predictor
Know Your Calling Chances from IIMs & other Top MBA Colleges, Eligibility & Cut-offs