Which is better college among IMS engineering college, ghaziabad and JAYPEE college of Shimla?
Both the colleges are very similar in many ways.
But Jaypee college has better placements when compared to ims.
The average package of Jaypee is around 3.2-4 lakhs per annum whereas for Ims the average package is around 2-3.5 lakhs.
Also the fees of Jaypee is a higher than ims.
In Jaypee college each students get 2-3 job offers for some branches .
So choose wisely .
All the Best
IMS has a Placement Cell known as CRC that plays a vital role in bringing the industry and academia close to each other. Its major is to provide Career Counseling, need-based education and organization support. With this, it also organises campus interviews for student placement and training and is also responsible for holding corporate guest lectures and industry interaction.
IMS Ghaziabad fortified its position among the regular recruiters who again showed immense faith in the pedagogy, faculty, alumni, and students for building future leaders. Given below is a brief of the placements. Read on!
- For PGDM Programs: The Institute received 367 Job Offers from 165 Companies, offering a diverse set of portfolios across multiple domains to the students. A number of coveted and varied profiles were offered by more the 50 new Companies who visited the campus.
- For MCA Program: IMS received 140 Job Offers from 60+ Companies which offered a diverse set of portfolios across multiple domains to the students.
HERE YOU WILL GET IMS GHAZIABAD RANKINGS
To enhance the academic quality and inculcate urge for excellence, various scholarships are offered to PGDM and MCA program students. They are provided on the basis of their merit. Also, there are certain more criteria on the basis of which the scholarships are defined viz.
- on the basis of qualifying exams
- on the basis of Academic Background
- students of sister group institutions
- candidates with work experience
- Defence Personnel
- Siblings scholarship
IN JAYPEE COLLEGE OF SHIMLA
HIGHEST PACKAGE OFFERED 20 laks
AVERAGE PACKAGE OFFERED 5 laks
Admission to the B.Tech course in JUIT Solan is based on merit in the entrance examinations or merit in the qualifying examination. Entrance-based admission to B.Tech depends on the All India Rank of the candidates in JEE Main
Merit-based admission depends on the candidates’ performance in their qualifying examination. For merit-based admission, the university will conduct a counselling in the month of July. Candidates shall be informed prior and they will be allowed choice of maximum three programs.
ALL THE BEST
Know More about
Your Joint Entrance Examination (Main) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.