Will I get a government seat in mop-up round my score is 492 and AIR 24511. I'm a UR (general) candidate ?
If you are applying under 15% all India quota seats then your chances of getting a seat in government medical college is difficult but if you are applying under 85% state quota seats then you might get a government medical college.i hope this information helps you.
NEET 2020 online preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Online Preparation Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK