With 16 yrs of education and 1 yr of work experience can one apply for MBA PROGRAMS in USA (With GMAT AND TOEFL) ?
But the scores of these tests and the duration of your work experience plays a major role in your admission determination.
For many of the top B-schools in the USA, a candidate requires:
- A GMAT score of 650+ on a 200-800 point scale.
- A TOEFL iBT score of 100+
The average work experience for top B-school admittants is approximately 5 years of work experience.
2) A Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
3) GMAT, GRE or pass an admissions test.
4) International study or work experience.
5) English language certificate (knowledge of additional second language is a plus)
JEE Main 2020 Architecture College Predictor
Know your college admission chances for B.Arch & B.Plan