about correspondence course of B. A & fees structure
The bachelor of Arts( BA) has a maths course and a lot of general education needs.
The B.Sc needs a lot of arithmetic courses, also include the applied mathematics concentration and fewer general education courses. Here may be an outline of the breakdown of credit hours (Numbers square measure approximate).
University or Colleges that offering BA Mathematics in Distance/ Correspondence:
- NIMS University
- MKU University
- Kalinga University
- Subharti University
- Jaipur National University
- Integral University
Online academic degree programs in mathematics help students to cultivate their drawback solving, quantitative reasoning and analytical thinking skills.
A student can go through a BA in Maths for a 3-year undergraduate degree in Correspondence/Distance Mode.
Admission Open for BA Mathematics Distance Education from the top university listed above, this university provides the best syllabus for Mathematics and applied mathematics for BA Mathematics and B.Sc. Mathematics.
How to apply for Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, and check the fee structure of BA in math, Check University fee structure for this course from listed on a website.
- Eligibility: The student should be passed minimum intermediate For BA Mathematics Distance Education course with 45% marks.
- Fee Structure: Approx fee will be there ( INR 12972 – INR 23805/ Year) according to as per university.
BA Mathematics Job Areas
- Central/State Government Departments
- Research and Development Firms
- Technical Journals
- Banks and Investment Firms
- Utility Companies
- Business and Industry
- Engineering Firms
- Insurance Agencies
BA Mathematics Job Types
- Computer Programmer
- Treasury Management Specialist
- Aerodynamics Specialist
- Technical Writer
- Loan Officer
I hope this helps