Can you please suggest good government medical colleges in India for M S Ophthalmology?
An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor (MD) or a doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) who specializes in eye and vision care. Ophthalmologists are trained to perform eye exams, diagnose and treat disease, prescribe medications and perform eye surger
Some of the best colleges for pursuing MS in Opthalmology are as follows:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
- Seth GS Medical College, Mumbai
- BJ Government Medical College, Pune
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
Hope this helps you. We wish you the best for your future endeavours!