The following is the procedure:
- Apply to CMC Vellore. It's a private college, so you have to submit a separate application.
- Take NEET exam. You have to qualify in the NEET exam.
- Submit NEET score to CMC.
- CMC shortlists candidates for aptitude test. The cutoff is not revealed. But, I believe they have called all applicants for aptitude test. Seems like there was no filtering (at least for 2016).
- Take the aptitude test. Conducted at several centres across India. Contains two parts. Part 1: 60 questions in 50 minutes & Part 2: 60 questions in 20 minutes.
- Further to the aptitude test, CMC published a list of 262 candidates.
- The selected candidates were called to attend Step 2 process at Vellore, which is spread across 3 days.
- First day: Certificates verification & medical check up. Christian candidates go through Bible test.
- Second & third day: Lot of activities for the candidates, like personal interviews, individual tasks and group tasks.
- 99 candidates will be finally selected. 84 sponsored candidates, 3 SC/ST candidates & 12 candidates under open category. One seat is given to Central pool.
The above is the procedure for admission to CMC Vellore.
Hey that's an nice question from you ! I hope you belongs to Christian religion ! If your not an Christian then stop dreaming about CMCH please even I too failed because am Hindu religion ! Okay let me tell you the cut off and admision procedure step by step
- You need to mind that NEET is not important to CMC but you must write the exam and get Atleast 250+ after that they will conduct an exam which is really difficult you must score 95.00% in order to qualify
- Totally cmc consist of 119 seats and they are divided in to many quotas 1. 89 seats for Christians 2. 4 or 5 seats for Hindus 3. 20 seats for the students whose parents is working in cmc as a doctor or nurse or physiotherapist 4. Rest of the seat belongs to NRI candidate
- After the qualification of your exam they will conduct 5 rounds of interview and they use to filter 80% in this interview and rest r qualified for Mbbs
4. They use to give preference of 70% in their exam and 30% in NEET exam
All the best
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK