BITSAT is a computer-based test for admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of BITS Pilani Campuses in Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad. According to experts, it is an exam where time management and presence of mind is given more importance than a deep knowledge of the subject. You must keep following points in mind to crack this exam:
- Read NCERT books thoroughly.
- Try to solve and practice as many model test papers as you can for time management.
- You must have all formulas and equations (algebraic and chemical alike) on your fingertips.
- Focus on clearing the concepts in all the subjects but not on the exam only.
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses. Try to improve your hold on weaker topics by revising them every day.
All the best
First of all you should have more grip on 11,12th topics . Learn the important topics in 11th,12th and be thorough with them.And you should learn aptitude and reasoning,English should be learn. There will be questions with enough time. But should be really quick to attempt. There won't be any extra time given to you. You have be thorough with all the topics.The competition will be very high fort this. You should get more than 400 to definitely get seat out of 450.There will be lots of books available with previous year papers solve them ,practice more.If you want some sample papers use below link
Hope this is useful
BITSAT 2020 Online Preparation
Get Access to AI based coaching with Video Lectures, Mock Test, Sample Paper, and Prep Booster