Dear Naveen, There is no entrance exam for admission into Sastra University. 70% of seats in Sastra University for B.Tech are filled by JEE Mains scores. The rest 30% are filled by marks scored in your 10+2. You should have secured a minimum aggregate of 60% in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Computer Science in aggregate in a single sitting. So 60% is the minimum aggregate that you should score to be eligible for B.Tech in Sastra University if you want to take admission based on your 10+2 marks. And for other courses as well, there is no entrance examination. The admissions are completely based on merit in the qualifying examination.