ZHCET offers 29 post graduate programmes in distinct streams of engineering, technology and architecture.
- Selection of candidates to the institute courses is done based on candidate’s performance in the qualifying examination.
- M.Tech program requires a minimum of 50% at the degree level in relevant stream.
- Reservation is in accordance with the regulations of the Government of India.
- The applicants can apply through online mode. The application forms are available on the official website of the institute.
The basic eligibility requirement is a pass at the undergraduate level from any recognized university or college in the country. An engineering degree preferably in the relevant stream is a must.
- Academic merit is the main deciding factor for the preparation of the final merit list.
- Students shortlisted on the basis of their performance must appear in person for the final admission process.
- Admission is confirmed only after finishing all the required processes, including document verification and payment of required fee amount.