Your knowledge and hard work can give a big score in UGC NET. Apart from these, You must aware about the UGC NET exam and board which has been conducting UGC NET is mandatory.
You can do well UGC NET -NTA with following tips
Hi Kadamb ..,
UGC NET exam will be conducted in two sessions (Paper 1 & 2). Paper 1 will contain general aptitude questions and paper 2 will be of concerned subject.
Candidates are required to go through syllabus thoroughly. Understand the syllabus completely and prepare each topic accordingly.
During the exam preparation time, candidate should regularly prepare the notes of all important and difficult topics. Writing note also helps in remembering things easily.
These short notes will help in revising everything what you have studied before in short time.
Solve Previous Year Papers:
Solving previous year papers will help in understanding the exam pattern better and also builds confidence.
Before solving previous year papers prepare and understand each and every topics related to the syllabus.
UGC NET is an exam which is held for characterising the research capabilities of aspirants and also to help prospective research scholars by means of scholarship and grants from central govt.
To prepare for UGC NET is a process of understandin the basic concepts of various topics in the subjects for which your are appearing.
Taking help from previous years UGC NET papers will help you analyze the pattern and type of questions being asked. Take help from books in your subject and practice sample papers. That's the way to score good marks in UGC NET exam.
A good UGC NET study material will
be your best bait to achieve success. If you are confused among many options in
study material, then i'll suggest you to go for the one which has good
selections and results. Eduncle is one of the prime online learning platforms
for UGC NET. Here, you can get its perfect review shared by one of the
qualifiers in UGC NET - Why
Eduncle? Top Reasons to Choose and Join Eduncle! Read this
blog and make a better decision for your future goals.
Solve previous years
question papers to practice well for the exam.
is must. So, do revision after completing each topic, from this you can analyze
this will help you.
Hi, below are some of the preparation tips that might help your during preparation:
• Go through UGC NET 2018 syllabus and get familiar with the UGC NET exam pattern
• Make a proper study planning to cover the complete syllabus of the subject on time
• Make short notes, use flowcharts, diagrams, formulas on a regular basis
• Revision after completion of each topic is a must
• Solving sample papers, practice papers will aid candidates in understanding the weightage, types of questions and difficulty level of the exam
• Eat and sleep well to stay rejuvenating while studying
As we all know that the difficulty level ofis very high. To get sure shot success in this exam, you must be highly passionate and dedicated towards your studies.
· Gain familiarity with UGC NET Syllabus 2018. Do not skip any topic.
· Stay updated with latest notifications related to exam. As per the recent news, UGC NET 2018 Apply Online process has been started from 1st September 2018 and the last date will be 30th September 2018.
· Start the preparation with Paper-1 syllabus because it is simpler than the Paper – 2. You must finish it as soon as you can.
· Refer good books to prepare well for the exam.
· Make short notes for last time revision.
· Manage time properly. Give time to the topics according to their importance level.
· Solve previous years question papers and practice online mock test papers.
· Be positive, be hopeful and be confident.
Candidates who wish to appear for UGC NET 2018 are advised to go through the exam pattern syllabus. They must properly plan their schedule and smartly divide their time among all the topics. For more preparation tips - Click
In order to comprehensively prepare for UGC NET, you can take a look at this article on UGC NET preparation:
Select your reason of reporting
Select your reason of reporting