i am giving my gmat on 7th jan 2022 , will i be eligible for admission in 2022 batch?
GMAT is a national level examination conducted multiple times in a year, registration has started from today only ( 3rd January).
Candidates are permitted to take this exam 2 times in a year with the gap of 6 month between each examination.
Applying candidates must qualify the bachelor degree from any recognised board or University.
Age limit : he or she must be minimum of 18 years in age to be eligible for examination.
In case candidate score 800 marks,he/she have to wait for 5 yrs to appear for the examination again.
Hope this will help you
Hope you get an idea by this information
Hope you are doing good!
Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)- administered by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)- is a computer adaptive entrance test. It tests a candidate’s critical thinking, analytical writing, problem-solving and logical reasoning skills.
GMAT 2022 Additional Registration has been started from 3rd January 2022. Exam Dates has been Released. There are no specific dates for GMAT 2022. The examination is organized multiple times in a a year. Candidates are advised to choose exam dates at the time of registration as per their convenience. Application process will be made available through the year. A GMAT 2022 aspirant must remember that the entrance test can be taken up to five times in a calendar year. However, the consecutive reattempts must have a time Gap of at least 16 days.
Some Best GMAT books:-
- Total GMAT Math - Jeff Sackmann
- The GMAT 2022 Official Guide - GMAC
- The Critical Reasoning Bible - PowerScore
- Kaplan GMAT Prep plus 2022 edition
- Veritas Prep Complete GMAT course set
- Manhattan Prep Complete GMAT Strategy Guide
2022 GMAT Eligibility:-
- Applying candidates must Qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- He/ She must be minimum 18 years in age to be eligible for examination.
- Candidates in the age bracket of 13 to 17 years can also appear for the Exam, with a written Permission from their Parents or Legal Guardian.
- In case candidates score 800 marks, you will have to wait for 5 years to appear for the examination again.
- GMAT 2022 exam will be organized in various cities such as Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandram, Mohali, Kolkata, Mysore, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Patna, Guwahati, Dehradun, Pune, Coimbatore, Indore, Cochin, Patiala, Nagpur, Vellore & Tiruchillapalli.
All the best!
Hope it will help!