I can get 43 percentile in mht CET 2020.can I get admission in private of b pharmacy in Maharashtra.
You may get seat in following pharmacy colleges
- Adarsha Shikshan Prasarak Mandal's K.T. Patil College of Pharmacy, Osmanabad
- Shivlingeshwar College of Pharmacy, Almala, Dist. Latur
- Sahyog Sewabhavi Sanstha's Indira College of Pharmacy, Nanded
- Shri Balaji Shikshan Prasarak Mamdal's , B.Pharmacy College, Ambajogai
- Shri Sai Janvikas Pratisthan's R.P. College of Pharmacy, Osmanabad
These cut offs are subject to change depending on difficulty of paper and number of students.
If you belong to state quota then you can get these colleges but if your other state quota then you cannot get these colleges the chances are very difficult.
Hope this helps. All the best.