I got 401 in neet 2017, general category. What are the chances that I will get a MBBS seat through State Quota of West Bengal?
Based on you score you have less chances under 85% quota but less chances under 15% MBBS seats.
If any you can check it through college predictor.
Wbjee MBBS college predictor
All the best.
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK