I have 2 years gap between BE and 12th.I am currently studying at BMSCE banglore.Will this 2 years gap affect while applying for Masters in USA by giving GRE ?
having a gap between your 12th standard and your BE degree course might have chances to affect your application process while applying abroad for your Masters degree in the USA. Having a taken a gap year can be seen in a positive or negative respective depending on the reason stated by the aspiring student.
A gap year can be seen in a positive light if the student has taken a gap year for the following reasons,
- When the student takes the responsibility of a family in an emergency
- When the student takes a break to build language skills
- When the student volunteers for the development and betterment of any community
The situation can be taken in a negative perspective if,
- While applying to a program, during the admission process
- While taking an education (https://www.gyandhan.com/study-abroad-education-loans)
- While looking for a job during and after pursuing your bachelor degree