I have completed masters in the law field. How do I prepare for UGC NET Exam?
As we all know that the difficulty level of is very high. To get sure shot success in this exam, you must be highly passionate and dedicated towards your studies.
· Gain familiarity with UGC NET Law Syllabus 2018. Do not skip any topic.
· Start the preparation with Paper-1 syllabus because it is simpler than the Paper – 2. You must finish it as soon as you can.
· Refer good books of Law which are recommended by the experts to prepare well for the exam.
· Make short notes for last time revision.
· Manage time properly. Give time to the topics according to their importance level.
· Solve previous years question papers and practice online mock test papers.
· Be positive, be hopeful and be confident.
prepare for UGC NET first, you need to go the exam pattern and
syllabus of UGC NET. As per the latest notification, now there are
two papers instead of three. The syllabus includes the topics from
where the questions will be asked in the paper I and paper II. Having
the knowledge of UGC NET in advance will help you in effective
preparation. To know more about UGC NET – Click
To prepare for UGC - NET you could start by revising all the topics and solving the sample question papers. UGC NET consists of Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3.
PAper 1 contains General Knowledge questions which are common to all the subjects. PAper 2 and PAper 3 are subject oriented papers.
Paper 2 will contain 50 objective type questions. Paper 3 will contain Part A and Part B.
To prepare yourself you need to solve as many sample papers as possible to increase your speed to answer the questions as time will play a very important factor in the examination. Revise your facts based on the topics mentioned in the syllabus
To check the detailed syllabus of UGC NET for LAw click on the link