I have done my 10th from cbse and now I'm doing my 12th from nios am i eligible to take addmission in llb?
Yes you are eligible for taking admission in IIb and also you can get a chance to give the entrance exams after 12th standard.
Thank you.Good luck.
yes you are eligible to take admission in any aggregated course if
- Candidates would be eligible to apply for CLAT 2018 if they have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of:
you can also get into private universities. If you could share your area and marks we could help you further more.
you can also visit https://law.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-llb-colleges-in-kolkata for more details.
best of luck!
For ba llb you will have to give IPUCET Law which requires 50% agrregrate from a recognized board with English as a subject provided you are pass in it.
The minimum eligibility criteria for L.L.B. course is listed below:
- Successful completion of graduation in any discipline.
- Minimum 45% marks in graduation are required for general category and 40% for reserved categories.
- There is also a criterion for minimum marks required in graduation which may vary from institute to institute.
- There is no age limit for taking admission in this course