im studying bsc and msc integrated course in radiology..after the complition which is the best option for me to do my career in best way.
Radiology is a demanding career option nowadays.Skilled and qualified radiologists are required in hospitals and medical centres.Radiology is only one of the diagnostic methods for certain diseases that enable doctors in diagnosis. So the qualified candidates can pursue job in hospitals, medical centres, nursing homes, laboratories etc.You can also have a better career in abroad. If you are interested in research work you can also do that.Hope this helped you.All the best.
Following are some of the job profiles in Radiology that you can apply for:
- Radiology Technician
- MRI Technician
- Radiology Assistant
- Radiology Technologist/Radiographer
- Ultrasound Technician / Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Radiology Nurse
- CT Tech / CAT Scan Technologist / CT Scan Technologist
Median Salary packages:
- Certificate in Radiology INR 1.75 - 2.5 LPA
- Radiology of B.Sc INR 6 -7.75 LPA
- Diploma in Radiology/MD Radiology INR 7.25 -9 LPA
You should know that the subjects like radiology, biochemistry, microbiology, are more valuable in abroad than India. In the U.S., you can earn up to $73,000 annually with an MSc degree in radiology.