In Karnataka state BAMS 15% all India private college counseling other state students are eligible as per category? if not then Other state students count general in counseling?
Separate states in India follow the policy of state reservation for local candidates in different colleges on the basis of entrance examinations.
In Karnataka, about 85% of the total seats are reserved for their local students and the remaining 15% of seats are available for general counselling through all India quota, where students from different states can apply.
Hope it helps!! All the best.