My brother got disqualified in KEAM, can he get govt mbbs seat if he scored good marks in neet?
Recommended: NEET Counseling begins! Make Your MBBS/BDS college Preference list for All India & State level counseling as per your NEET Rank & Category. Click Here
Latest : Check your admission chances in BAMS, BHMS & BUMS courses in All India Counseling as per your NEET Rank. Click here
Keam is Kerala engineering and medical entrance examination through which engineering seats and 85% of medical seats are filled. Kerala entrance commission will conduct keam exam which is only for engineering and pharmacy courses. And for medical seats allotements are through neet exam score. For engineering and pharmacy the rank list will be prepared based on keam Score and plus two marks and based on that rank list admission process takes place. For medical and allied courses the rank list will be prepared based on neet score and plus two marks. Kerala medical rank list will be prepared and based on that rank 85% of medical and allied courses seats get filled. And remaining 15% of seats get filled through all india quota. So no matter if one medical aspirant get failed for keam exam because it is only for engineering and pharmacy. But you should qualify neet with good Marks that is 600+ after that kerala entrance commission will announce kerala medical rank list and based on that you will get admission in different medical colleges or any related fields.
Hope this will help,
Yes , definitely he will be able to get a good govt MBBS college seat . The seats depends on percentiles and caste categories . But if you are good enough to get 650+ or 700+ then you will easily fit in any college's but for this you too must have a required 12th percentage.
Hello sir. Good morning.. My brother has got 415 marks in neet 2019.he belongs to sc category. Will he get mbbs seat.
My brother got 404 marks in Neet 2019, category ST, from Telangana state.... Can he get MBBS seat..?
Know More about
Your National Eligibility cum Entrance Test brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
Your Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.