Ncert physics, chemistry enough in neet and aiims? My ambition aiims new Delhi
You will have to study other books as well.
Here are some preparation tips for aiims exam :-
1. Collect all the study material and go through it.
2. Practice last year papes to get an idea about the exam pattern. There are chances for similar questions to be asked.
3. Identity your weak areas and work on it.
4. Make a time table and divide the chapters according to it and complete it on time.
5. Practice basics until your fundamentals are clear.
6. Focus on the chapters that carry more marks and keep revising them.
7. Prepare a list of the important formulae and stick it in front of you so that you can revise whenever possible.
8. Go through mock tests so that you know where you stand.
9. Time management is very important for aiims. So ensure that you are solving the model papers within the time limit.
10. Know the exam pattern and how many marks each section carries. Based on that practice for each section.
With your skills and efforts, you can definitely clear the new exam. Also, remember that along with preparations, proper diet and suffient test is also important
All the best !
No, you have study and more number of books for physics and chemistry to crack aiims Delhi
This link will helps you more to know more number of books and so much information about syllabus
If you have any doubts drop out in comment section !!!
NEET Online Preparation
Crack NEET 2020 with NEET Knockout Program, If you Do Not Quality- Get 100% MONEY BACK
Clearly No. Because of the institute you are targeting. Not just Delhi but even for other AIIMS admission you need to have a clear concept over Physics and Chemistry as well as know the various approaches to different types of questions.
One need to practice JEE Mains Enginnering level questions to master the confidence for doing AIIMS Physics. Similarly in Chemistry Organic Chemistry must also be of JEE level. However inorganic Chemistry comes completely from NCERT.
The key is to practice as many questions possible and to stay safe practice questions on higher side of concept.
All the best ! Hope you can call yourself AIIMsonian one day.